Linda Thomas, an active EMT in her local rescue squad, founded Ambulance Billing Company with the goal of helping EMS agencies stay strong through increased revenues resulting from excellent billing and collecting. With over 15 years of experience in the ambulance industry, she is well versed in the entire process from dispatch, analyzing the documentation, sending out bill requests, and payment collection. She has experience as a corporate Vice-President for a private ambulance service and has an encyclopedic knowledge and expertise in all aspects of office management such as patient scheduling, ambulance dispatch, billing, and management of accounts receivable. She and her staff also attend various industry conferences, seminars, and training on a regular basis to remain current on the issues, strategies, and regulatory matters related to ambulance billing.
Why Choose Ambulance Billing Company?
We at Ambulance Billing Company have combined decades of experiences among our staff. We know how the system works and have a high recovery rate for our customers’ bills. Our high recovery rates contribute directly to your bottom line.
Ambulance Billing Company is dedicated to providing expertise for your squad covering all aspects of the billing process to make sure that payments will be paid on time. We also have the experts you need to help you with documentation and compliance.
What makes our EMS billing service superior?
As an active EMS practitioner with over 15 years of experience, Ambulance Billing Company founder Linda Thomas understands well the ins and outs of the business. Together with the rest of the ABC family, we are committed to providing exceptional services.
Our staff participates in various workshops, training, and seminars on regular basis to keep abreast with the current issues, trends, and methodologies related to ambulance billing.
We are also a member of several professional associations such as the Medical Transportation Association of New Jersey and the Hunterdon County Chamber of Commerce.
How does Ambulance Billing Company serve you better?
Compared to other billing companies, ABC offers a comprehensive service package at a reasonable price and no set-up costs. Our services include:
- Electronic claims submission to Medicare, Medicaid, and other insurance companies;
- Insurance eligibility verification and Deposits & Payment posting;
- Tracking of claims and resubmissions (if necessary);
- Appeals for denied claims;
- Preparation and documentation for overpayments; and
- Clear and concise monthly reports.
We also offer the following services:
- Documentation and compliance training for your organization;
- Liaison and coordination with ALS, hospitals, and local government offices;
- Assistance with Medicare enrollment or re-enrollment; and
- Provision of sample forms for use in the field and consultation services.